The Father's prayer
We are here today in the name of the father
In the name of truth
In the name of justice,
In the name of our children
In the name of love
And we would like to ask you, using the first words of the Baptism,
In the name of the father what religion would
1) Allow 100 kids every day
2) Put profits (£25 million) in front of principles by using a marketing
push for more church weddings
3) Provide NO help to children desperate to see their fathers
4) Fail to defend and protect the sacred bond
5) Conspire to deny dads access to the Baptism of their children
6) Fail Fathers, fail families and fail children
7) Immoral, an outrage what faith can we have in a church that stands by
and allows the breaking of that sacred bond?
8) This is our Baptism a Baptism of Fire, A Baptism of Pain, A Baptism of
9) We are disciples of truth and justice and we will NOT stand by and watch
What has the church and the Synod done? In 1991 the Synod said that it was
concerned about the rate of family breakdown and the effect on a large
proportion of the countryıs children so where are you?
Where is the church when it is needed most?
You have been found wanting. You have neglected this nationıs children. You
have failed families yet still promote church marriages to line your own
pockets safe in the knowledge that when those marriages collapse you will
abandon any responsibility to that family.
SHAME ON YOU
We ask today forgive us for disrupting this service, we pray that the church
now helps fight this injustice and heal the pain, heal the suffering, heal
the anguish of children and fathers alike
Deliver us from the evil of the Family Law injustice.